A good golf towel is an important piece of equipment for any golfer. Not only does a good golf towel help keep your clubs clean, but it can also help improve your game by keeping you dry and cool on hot days. With so many different golf towels available on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. In this article, we will discuss some of the best golf towels on the market and explain why they might be right for you. We will also provide some tips on how to choose the best golf towel for your needs. So if you are in the market for a new golf towel, read on!
STICKIT Magnetic Towel, Black | Top-Tier Microfiber Golf Towel with Deep Waffle Pockets | Industrial Strength Magnet for Strong Hold to Golf Carts or ClubsView on Amazon
STICKIT Magnetic Towel, Gray | Top-Tier Microfiber Golf Towel with Deep Waffle Pockets | Industrial Strength Magnet for Strong Hold to Golf Carts or ClubsView on Amazon
3 Pack Golf Towel, MOSUMI Golf Towel for Golf Bags with Clip, Microfiber Waffle Pattern Golf Towel,Tri-fold Golf Towel, Blue, Black and GrayView on Amazon
Mile High Life Tri-fold Golf Towel | Premium Microfiber Fabric | Waffle Pattern | Heavy Duty Carabiner Clip (Black )View on Amazon
- BrandMile High Life
Uther Cart Golf Towel – Premium Microfiber Towel with Carabiner Clip, Golf Accessories – 15 Inch x 24 Inch, 20+ High Fashion Prints, Flamingo LakeView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
14 important things to keep in mind when buying golf towels
When you are out on the golf course, there is a lot of dirt and grass that can build up on your clubs. This can make it difficult to hit the ball well and can also cause some serious damage to your clubs. A good way to prevent this from happening is by using a golf towel. Here are 14 important things to keep in mind when buying a golf towel:
1. Look for a towel that is made from absorbent materials. This will help to keep your clubs clean and dry. Because of the nature of the game, golf towels need to be able to handle a lot of wear and tear.
2. Be sure to select a towel that is the right size for your clubs. If the towel is too small, it will not be able to properly clean your clubs. On the other hand, if the towel is too large, it will be difficult to carry around with you on the course.
3. Choose a golf towel that has a clip or some other way to attach it to your bag. This will make it easy to access when you need it and will also prevent it from getting lost.
4. Some golf towels come with special features, such as a pocket for holding tees or a detachable scrubber for cleaning clubs. These can be nice extras, but they are not essential.
5. When possible, opt for a golf towel that is machine washable. This will make it easy to keep it clean and look like new.
6. Be sure to read the care instructions before washing your golf towel. Some materials, such as microfiber, require special care in order to prevent damage.
7. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener when washing your golf towel. These products can break down the fibers and cause them to become less absorbent.
8. Hang your golf towel out to dry after each use. This will help to prevent mildew and bacteria from building up on the towel.
9. When not in use, store your golf towel in a cool, dry place. Heat and humidity can cause the fibers to break down and make the towel less absorbent.
10. Inspect your golf towel regularly for signs of wear and tear. If the towel is starting to show signs of wear, it is time to replace it.
11. Do not leave your golf towel in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. The sun’s UV rays can cause the fibers to break down and make the towel less absorbent.
12. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your golf towel. These can damage the fibers and make the towel less absorbent.
13. Never put your golf towel in the dryer. The high heat can damage the fibers and make the towel less absorbent.
14. When you are finished using your golf towel, fold it up and put it away. Do not leave it lying on the ground or in your bag. This can lead to dirt and debris buildup, which can make the towel less absorbent.
What are golf towels and why you would need them?
Golf towels are an important tool for keeping your clubs clean and dry while you are playing. They are typically made from absorbent materials, such as cotton or microfiber, and can be attached to your bag for easy access. Golf towels come in a variety of sizes and can be purchased with or without special features, such as a pocket for holding tees or a detachable scrubber for cleaning clubs. When selecting a golf towel, it is important to choose one that is the right size for your clubs and that is made from an absorbent material. You should also opt for a golf towel that is machine washable, if possible. Be sure to read the care instructions before washing your golf towel to avoid damaging the fibers. When not in use, store your golf towel in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Inspect the towel regularly for signs of wear and tear and replace it when necessary. When you are finished using your golf towel, fold it up and put it away. Do not leave it lying on the ground or in your bag, as this can lead to dirt and debris buildup.
Finding the perfect golf towel can take some trial and error. However, the effort is worth it when you have a towel that is the right size, made from an absorbent material, and easy to care for. With a little bit of research, you can find a golf towel that will meet your needs and help you keep your clubs clean and dry on the course.